piątek, 20 stycznia 2017

Orlando

On 19th January an amazing journey had just started. We had an  assembly at the Krakow airport at 9:20 . It was my the first fly, so I was very excited. We had two flights: from Krakow to Frankfurt and then from Frankfurt to Orlando. Between them we had only one hour to change our plane. That wasn't such a big deal but first flight was delayed. During that long flight you can feel like in never ending story. Fortunately everything went fine. We managed to catch our next fly. Surprisingly, my first experience of flying is pretty good. In the first fly I had a seat next to the window. A feeling of ascending plane wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Before the fly I was a little bit scared, but this feeling gone when I fasten my seatbelt. It would be unforgettable experience. Overall, our trip took around 13 hours. We arrived in one piece at 18:00 EST to Orlando.




We were exhausted, so the one thing we were able to do was to eat something. We went to the Boby Evans Restaurant across to our hotel. All dishes in menu sounds really lusciously, but a size of them overwhelm us. At that time, we laughed till one's sides ache and it meant we had to go to beds.
It was really long day, but it's just a beginning of something memorable. Aleksandra Zyss 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz