poniedziałek, 23 stycznia 2017

Opening ceremony




 
The emotional day!
Today's day was colorful and emotional one.
We woke up at 6 am.  In the morning we started from our breakfast which was very good and tasty. After the breakfast we went to the school where we were taking photos in front of the school building and giving gifts to the teachers. It  was a pleasure to share some Polish hesitate with our hosts. Next we split into the groups and went around the school to get to know more about it. After we gave our presentation on Poland. Each of the nationality had to say something about their country. It was very attractive to hear about other countries and to learn their culture. I personally learned a lot and it was a great experience to present my presentation in front of hundreds of people.
I did it for the first time and it was not so stressful as I thought first,  so I am glad .
What is more about it is that we met many interesting people from around the world that constitues one of the most important aspects being there. Afterwards each of us chose a sport to do. I personally chose golf which I think gave a lot of fun.
At the end of the day we went to the basketball play. I found it quite intresting since it was something that made us relaxed after the whole day. 
After coming back home, our hosts families prepared for me and Przemek delicious crabs . Thank you for making my day:) It was a brilliant day ! Juri Kuzmoczka 





















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz