piątek, 20 stycznia 2017

“Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” ~ Bob Marley

I love doing things which make me happy. This day was one of the best in my life, full of emotions, laughs and of a little bit of stress for me...  let me tell you why...



Today, in my opinion, we went to one of the best places on the Earth - Universal & Island of adventure. These are the places where almost all of dreams may come true. We went for mulitimes rides on roller coasters and to get familiar with 100 Universal Film History. We visited studios and houses of various, well-known movies made by Universal.  We've been to Hogwart and Hogsmit. There, we rode on roller coaster which "was in 3D". I mean, the roller coaster were in surrounding of screens where the film is  played in 3D. During all the rides we had so much fun. We've been laughing all the time.

Sometimes, not everything goes as we want to... This is what we experienced. My friend and I went to a red roller coaster and we left our belongings under the supervision  :) of one of  our friends since not all wanted to ride that time. When we finished a ride we came back to a set meeting point but we didn-t find each other. After 10 minutes of searching we went to customer service where there was an extremely nice and helpful employee. He tried everything what was in his hands to help us, but he didn't manage to find our friends. We felt disappointed so we gave up looking fo them any more. We decided to schedule the rest of our visit by ourselves when out of the blue,  we bumped at each other.  now we are laughing at this what happened to us, it was a kind of pandemonium:)

This was a wonderful day.  I wish this day had  never ended:) Wiktoria Zuzek










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz