wtorek, 9 grudnia 2014

Day 2 - Everglades

I woke up at 7.30 am and I was sleepy. At 8 am Justina and I ate breakfast with our host family. It was tasty. I ate pancakes with nutella. At 9 am we were dropped off at Pompano Beach High Scool when we met with friends and their families. Next we drove to Everglades HolidayPark where we spent some hours. Park was big and beautiful. We had an airboat ride. It was really long and nice. We saw alligators, some birds and grass. I took many photos. Next we went to Alligator show. It was really funny. After the show we could hold alligator in hand. Alligator was very nice. Next we had a picnic lunch at Park. We ate sandwiches and cakes. After lunch we drove to the Sawgrass. We could buy many clothes. I bought shirts, shorts and pijamas. In the evening we had dinner at Galuppi's Restaurant. It was really tasty. Next our host families picked us up.

I think that the day was beautiful. Maybe it was long and I was really tired but JJustina and I was very happy.


























Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz